Mother’s Health During Pregnancy Week 20Brought to you by
If you find yourself gaining too much weight…
- Eat a breakfast that includes fat, protein, and complex carbs. You will feel fuller for longer periods.
- Keep healthy snacks with you and “graze” throughout the day, instead of binging on the unhealthy snacks you might be craving. Some great snacks are baby carrots, walnuts, fresh fruit, and almonds.
- Choose tasty alternatives to junk food. For example, have a bag of popcorn instead of a bag of potato chips, or some yogurt and granola instead of a bowl of ice cream.
Is getting out of bed a challenge? If it isn’t hard yet, it will be! Follow these simple steps to make it a bit easier.
- Roll over to your side
- Tip yourself up, feet first.
- When your feet touch the floor, use your arms to push yourself to a seated position.
- Stand up.